Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Qee Collection

Muahaha.... Finally, I found the origin of these Designer's Toy. I came upon these toys from the deviantArt website under the avatar category about a year ago. Since then, I sometimes search the Internet for these toys till now (maybe I did not try hard enough). During the time when I was in Japan, I saw people selling some look-alike ones on the streets. It seemed to have defect and some was dirty and yes you might have guessed it: I did not buy any.



It belongs to this Hong Kong based toy company Toy2R, it has over 1000 different types of design. Basically, the Qee has a body that resembles an extremely simplified human form similar in appearance to LEGO toy some of us used to play. It as a few basic characters such as head of a bear with asymmetrical ears, a cat, a dog, a monkey, a rabbit ans some other more. It comes with different sized such as 2.5-inch (standard), 1.5", 8", 16", 36", and 60" or sold as a key chain. If you want to customize with your own design, you could get a one without any design on top.

I think its a very nice collection of toys, most of the design looks good. I hope I could have some for my next birthday. Anyway, below shows some nice looking ones in my opinion. If anyone would like to buy, please scroll to the end of the blog for the link.
Enjoy some of the collections that I have selected below, for more, visit the link also found at the end of the blog.

*if any one know places that sells these, please drop me a comment. Thanks in advance.























Links:
Original Site (www.toy2r.com)
Buy Qee Online