Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Monday, January 8, 2007

"New!" Picture Of The Week

It has been a long time since I change the 'Picture of the Week'. Initially, I wanted to change it once in a week, but have been busy and did not complete other designs on time. Anyway, I found a picture of my dad working in the year of 1983.

It was wicked, as I have never seen it before in my past 25 years. So I thought it might nice to show. The time the photo was taken was at Feb 1982, by this company TheSingaporeMonitor. What I heard is that this photography company has closed down.

The man in the middle of the picture, was my dad helping his father (My Grandfather) selling Beef Noodle at the PUB building. I think he looks handsome. For those who has been there these few days, you won't able to see the stall, as my dad stopped the business since 2001. For those who have tasted the beef noodle, thanks for all your support.