Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gillette "Gel" | Weird


I'm not too sure if this product was already out in the market for some time, but it was the first time to try it out. Don't think that I really need the standard size, so I bought the smallest available at that time, also not too much shaving for required for me.

The first time I tried the "Gel" version, didn't think it was too bad. The 'Gel' that comes out of the nozzle slowly expands into the usual foam type with a nice smell after shave.

It is usually the next day, I would discover some residue ~ all over the 'shop', at the cap and the edge area. So I did an experiment by not capping it after use. The next day, you will see the remaining pictures below, it just look weird.

If you would really like to see this wierd problem,