Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mutant Kacheek | The Laboratory



Its been long time since there are changes to my pet type and species. Basically, almost every day, I will visit this particular place called "The Laboratory" zapp my pet.

Quoted: "So you have found your way to my lab, have you? I'm working on a new experiment, a ray that will give any pet super powers, and great strength. Of course it's not finished yet, but if you are willing to take the risk then I may let you have a go."

After that there are few possibilities, you might increases/decrease your status, change pet species, or pet color. In my case, I have color change from Blue Kacheek to Mutant Kacheek.
Copyright 2000-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission