Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Saturday, September 15, 2007

X Craft 250 Lite | Cooler Master

It time of the year to do some backing up of my data from my T43 Thinkpad and my bro's desktop. I should get my laptop for a overhaul, formating, vacuming, etc.. Got a Western Digital 2.5", 120GB hardisk. Walked around in Sim Lim Square to find a nice case from Cooler Master. This is the lite version, meaning it does not have the full set of accessories. Cost below S$30, not too expensive, no backup button, good enough for me.













Note: For those who does this on your own, please go online go register your WD hardisk. Oh, I got to admit that the photo taken are not too nice. Better to look up the official website.

LINKS:
Cooler Master: X Craft 250 Lite
Western Digital: Product Registration