Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Preview: Miranda Skin - [Red]Theme


With the help of Quelb and some inspriation from benjamino, after weeks of going through SkinGuide.doc of the modern contact list, I have created my own personal version of the skin. I have not thought of the name for this theme, so I will call it [Red]Theme because of the red buttons used on the top. Currently, I am using MSN, ICQ, QQ, Weather and POP3 Notifier protocol on Miranda IM. I will also design a few layout for this design, so I guess it will take some time again. For those who are using miranda and want this skin, drop comments to let me know, and I will try to get it done ASAP. As soon it is done, I will post some links to be available for download.

Details of the Skin not done by me:
icons from Buuf Set,
avatar from alien moods|2

For those who want to know what Miranda is, please refer to one of my previous entries.



Links:
Miranda Instant Messenger
Guide to Create Skin