Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Free Online File Conversion

Hi people, it has been a long time since my last post. I was enjoying my holidays in Hokkaido, Japan.

Anyway, my brother accidentally found this free online file conversion site. As the name suggest, it convert file format from one type to another without the need of installing any additional software.

I think its pretty cool to use it if you are not using your own computer or if you are using a Internet terminal at those Internet Cafes.

The main types of files able to convert are Document, Image, Music, Video formats. Below are the lists of files that you are able to convert from.
  • Documents
    (csv, doc, odp, ods, odt, pdf, ppt, xls)
  • Image
    (bmp, gif, jpg, tiff, ps)
  • Music
    (ac3, au, flac, m4a, mp3, wav, wma)
  • Video
    (avi, flv, gvi, mov, mp4, mpg, wmv)

For more information, click http://www.zamzar.com/