Sunrise View Behind Ibusuki Seaside Hotel | Kagoshima, Japan

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas's Eve's Eve

Hey its Christmas's Eve today, but I am boringly blogging at home. I already had a gathering at my friend's house yesterday. Its was initially suppose to be a BBQ at East Coast, but due to bad weather, it had changed to a buffet.

It was quite nice to see my polytechnic friends and to chat with them. Like to say thanks to Jean, who spend time to make this gathering happen and also Aaron, who help to organize some games to make it an interesting gathering.

There was a gift exchange session and I've got a toy calendar. Basically it's like a logo toy where you need to arrange the blocks so that it matches the particular month of the calender (Refer to photo). It was quite nice, but I don't think I will change the blocks every month. Will be displayed in a cabinet at my living room.


Click here for more photos.